Friday, March 28, 2008

Architecture Journal Reader

Check this out, "The Architecture Journal Reader" a cool reader for viewing magazine articles.

Recently I have stopped receiving architecture journal issues at home and was desperate to restore the supply-line and then found this reader as a pleasant surprise. Personally I don't like reading stuff online, particularly when you have to read an article as tall as Eiffel tower but this reader eases the pain. Page scrolling is great and you can take notes too.

I wish Microsoft would publish it as a tool that could load contents from different sources. Thinking wildly, it could have some functionality that make a web article/URL appear in paper magazine article format.

though I will still miss my hard copy ( can't read them on train!, can't spill my coffee on ) :(

image